FAO SCHWARZ Children’s Build-a-Roller-Coaster Model Kit, Kids’ Engineering Construction Toy for Logic & STEM Development, 753-Piece Set w/ Rods & Connectors, Includes Motorized Conveyor & Car on Track
Build a real working roller coaster With clear and easy-to-follow step by step instructions, you can build your own real working roller coaster! Standing at just under three feet tall, the roller coaster is a miniature model of a real roller coaster and makes a great addition or display to a child’s bedroom or playroom.
Build a real working roller coaster
With clear and easy-to-follow step by step instructions, you can build your own real working roller coaster! Standing at just under three feet tall, the roller coaster is a miniature model of a real roller coaster and makes a great addition or display to a child’s bedroom or playroom. Suitable for boys or girls, the kit teaches engineering and physics fundamentals.
Real motorized parts
The included battery-powered motor (requires 2 AA batteries, not included) powers the track that lifts the motor car up the roller coaster track’s slope. After setting the car on the track, let the motor and chain mechanism do the work as the car ascends the track! Once it reaches the top, gravity does the work of sending the car shooting down the twisting and turning roller coaster track. Once it reaches the bottom, the chain lifts the car to start the cycle over!
753 pieces so you can follow the instructions-or build whatever you want
With a generous 753 included parts, let your creativity be the guide! Follow the included instructions to build the pictured roller coaster, or go the freeform route and build whatever you want – animals, machines, other amusement park rides, objects – the only limit is your imagination!
753 pieces included to build a 3-foot-tall roller coaster
Real motorized parts to propel cars
Pieces easily snap into position
Easy step-by-step instructions included
After you build a roller coaster, use the pieces to build anything you want
753 pieces including connectors, rods, motor, car, chain, and track pieces
Instruction and assembly manual
Click “Add to Cart” and get ready to unleash your inner engineer!
- ✔ BUILD A 3-FOOT-TALL ROLLER COASTER: The FAO Schwarz Build-a-Coaster set includes everything you need to create a fully functioning miniature roller coaster! Standing impressively at just under three feet, the roller coaster makes a great learning activity that teaches patience and hands-on engineering.
- ✔ MOTORIZED MOVING CHAIN AND TRACK: The battery-powered motor powers a chain loop that carries the roller coaster car up the rail and to the point of descent. After you set the car up on the track, the motor and gravity work together to continuously power the car, so step back and watch it work!
- ✔ 753 PIECES FOR A TRUE CHALLENGE: Recommended for ages 8+, a full 753 pieces provides hours of challenging and rewarding fun. Let your child work alone, with friends, or with you as they follow the provided step-by-step instructions.
- ✔ GREAT STEM LEARNING ACTIVITY: Teach your child the basics of engineering and physics as they build the foundation of the roller coaster and install the motorized parts and track. They’ll learn about gravity and physics as the self-maintaining roller coaster design loops the car back and forth!
- ✔ OPEN-ENDED CUSTOMIZABLE DESIGN: After building your roller coaster, proudly display it! When you’re done, disassemble it and use the pieces to build whatever else you can imagine-the sky’s the limit!